Wednesday 17 August 2011

Billy Morrison thanks the cast of K-11 & praises Jules Stewart: "...a force to be reckoned with, & is a fierce talent."



As I enter my last week of filming on the set of K-11, I find myself reflecting on the process I’ve just been through and the education I’ve had. Being on a movie like this, for this long, has been an incredible experience for me. It’s not too often that we learn so much, so quickly and on a daily basis – and yet for the past three weeks I have done nothing but that. Learn. Understand. Grow as an actor (and as a human being) – and I’ve loved every minute of it. The movie itself looks simply stunning, and trust me when I say you’re going to want to see this thing. Some of the performances have been really intense, and I hope that I threw myself in at the deep end and went for my scenes with even a fraction of the commitment that the other members of the cast displayed.  

And witnessing writer/director Jules Stewart command the set is something that I will never forget. She is the real deal, a force to be reckoned with, and is a fierce talent. 

I want to thank everyone involved with K-11 for a fantastic month, and for allowing me to be a part of it all. I know I’ll be seeing all of you again real soon.

Source - read full blog post here: billymorrison.net

No comments:

Post a Comment