Sunday 19 February 2012

Kate del Castillo mentions that her role in K-11 "was very challenging"


You're also a novelist and a screenwriter - so how much does that change how you look at a script as an actor?

It definitely gives you a lot more, expands your mind in the way that you see things and read things, even books. I've read so many scripts that everything I read, I want it to be good. I can tell what I like.

Do you see yourself doing more writing, or primarily staying with acting? Do you have specific aspirations for your career going forward?

I will always be an actress. I couldn't see myself without acting. But I'd love to direct and keep writing. I don't think one has to be in place of the other.

I just finished a movie where I'm playing a transgendered [person] and that was very challenging, and that's what I want. To be in projects that are interesting to me and [where] I will learn from the character.

To read Kate's full interview go to Starpulse

No comments:

Post a Comment