Sunday 19 August 2012

Kate del Castillo talks about K-11 with Terra (Mexico)



Google translated:

In her long list of projects in both film and television, there are roles played by the actress that she and her fans can't forget.

"In film this year is about to release me 'K-11', a film a bit strong, but I am very proud of my work there," said Kate, 39 years old, speaking of the film directed by Jules Stewart, in which she plays a transsexual. 

She also also filmed 'No Good Deed', whose role was originally for a U.S. actress., but they decided to give it to the Mexican artist. "'No Good Deed ', I think it opens next year ... I do not know. I make a special appearance, is a character guy, but extremely important because from there whole plot unfolds, as well as to work for (the production house) Screen Gems is an honor, "she said.

With 16 films in his career, Kate has had a growing presence constant in the cinema, on television but scored a hit in 2011 with 'The Queen of the South' for the company Telemundo.

"Since I came to Los Angeles I've been doing more films than anything else, really since I came, all the TV I have done was 'American Family', 'Weeds', 'The Panther', 'The Cleaner', 'CSI: Miami' and 'The Queen of the South,' "said the actress. "Everything else were 'movies' and' American Visa ',' The Black Carnation ',' Bad Guys', 'Trade', 'Julia', 'The Same Moon', 'Down for Life', 'The Miracle of Spanish Harlem', ' Without Men ',' K-11 ',' Colosio: The Murder ', among others, and I think that is attributed to have worked hard to ganármelas. That's alive. " Each of these films,she said, has been important in your life. "I try to find projects that I fill out and give me fear."

Source & full interview in Spanish Terra (Mexico) 

Thank you to @PamelaPPI and @KstewAngel for the heads up. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment